Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pushing Life to success and contentment...

Can't believe,Exactly one year has passed since I last wrote my blog . Because I decided I would not write until I have something good to write about.Not that I have become completely successful and can celebrate it now but still I am on the path... path of my dream of becoming an entrepreneur...Since 2010 september I was in a kind of depression that why can I not do something which interests me as well as pay me a handsome amount and still give me time for myself.I just started with a vague plot in my mind that I want to do something of my own and not work for somebody else.But what work...? Some non technical ideas came across my mind.Discussed that with lot of people but nothing fruitful came out.Maybe the reason was that I had no experience in that and also a fear that it might not even work out.Meanwhile there had been times when I used to think am I being foolish by just hatching stupid plots and this would sometime make me more miserable.
                                       But then I always thought if you cannot dream big you cannot achieve big.In this time I also became more spiritual in the sense that I am able to  understand and resolve some major whys of my life and accept life the way it is and still strive to make it more meaningful in almost all the ways (ofcourse with less complaints.The goal is " no complaints" :-).)I realised that when you have taken so much from the society there is something that you also have to give back to the society in whatever manner you could.Life is always complicated but learning to handle those complications with grace only comes with maturity and that maturity comes after you have learnt your lessons from life.I have always been a fighter in my life and I really thank god and my parents for giving me this spirit of fighting against toughest life situations.I am fighting back with life to make my weaknesses my strength and move ahead on an altogether different  professional path and this is what I am striving for these days and the best part is that  I am enjoying this struggle...My aim now is to do if not better than my earlier professional life atleast equally good here ...May god bless me with all the success and happiness in return for my struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment